Play music on a speaker payload-anyone ever do it?

Reaction score
I have this silly desire to play music from a speaker from my drone. Maybe helicopter sounds, the music from Apocalypse Now or maybe Griegs Morning Suite. Am I an outlier on this?

BTW, mostly, I like to take videos and pictures, but I thought this might be fun.

I have this silly desire to play music from a speaker from my drone. Maybe helicopter sounds, the music from Apocalypse Now or maybe Griegs Morning Suite. Am I an outlier on this?

BTW, mostly, I like to take videos and pictures, but I thought this might be fun.

You could use:
Small MP3 player --> Like this
1 or 2 small speakers --> Like this

I would keep the little speakers away from the compass.

image.jpeg
Seek and Yee shall find. Haha
Proper Drone Speaker

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Digdat0
I have this desire to mount my 250w laser on my drone. The problem is you cannot run the laser for more than a minute at a time otherwise it will overheat, so that is a very short flight. I need someone to build me a remote switch that I can solder into the laser so that I can turn it off and on from a distance and not have it overheat.

it cant be that hard to find a cheap switch that I can wire in between a battery that is able to be controlled with some sort of remote signal???? But I dont know even where to look or what frequency could control it?

I have this desire to mount my 250w laser on my drone. The problem is you cannot run the laser for more than a minute at a time otherwise it will overheat, so that is a very short flight. I need someone to build me a remote switch that I can solder into the laser so that I can turn it off and on from a distance and not have it overheat.

250W??? Are you sure?
Sounds dangerous.

Class IV for CW operation starts at 500mW.

Sorry I must have meant 250 mW. There must be some sort of device that I can take the laser out of its housing and solder the remote controlled on off switch between one of the battery wires and the laser. Something like a garage door opener or a remote car start switch that transmits a simple on/off signal, however it would need to be able to do it over a greater distance.

If you're talking output power (vs. electrical consumption) it's still very very dangerous.
Permanent eye damage in mS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik