Planning Webinar #2, Which Day/Time Works Best For You?

Planning Webinar #2, Which Day/Time Works Best For You?

• Wednesday 6/29 @7pm MST

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thursday 6/30 @7pm MST

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
I am planning the 2nd webinar and I would like to hear your feedback for scheduling convenience. I have put some of my available time down as a poll, and if you would please select one I would greatly appreciate it. This will help me determine what times and availability accommodate to the majority of those interested. I will also have a poll on my Facebook page (facebook.com/aerialcolorado) too. Polling will be open for the next 2 days, and I will post the scheduled time on here in the forums and thought my social media outlets. Thanks for your feedback.

-SD

A webinar about what?

A webinar about what?
In this webinar I will cover Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs), Notices To Airmen (NOTAMS), and Types of Airspace inside the United States National Airspace System. I will be referencing The Pilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge Chapters 12,13 & 14. I hope through these webinars to cove the following required topics proposed for the FAA written test:

1. Pass the initial aeronautical knowledge test – initial knowledge test areas include:
    1. Applicable regulations relating to small unmanned aircraft system rating privileges, limitations, and flight operation
    2. Airspace classification and operating requirements, and flight restrictions affecting small unmanned aircraft operation
    3. Aviation weather sources and effects of weather on small unmanned aircraft performance
    4. Small unmanned aircraft loading and performance
    5. Emergency procedures
    6. Crew resource management
    7. Radio communication procedures
    8. Determining the performance of small unmanned aircraft
    9. Physiological effects of drugs and alcohol
    10. Aeronautical decision-making and judgment
    11. Airport operations
    12. Maintenance and preflight inspection procedures
CITED:Becoming a Pilot

Recent Posts

Members online