pivoting in a circle as I pan the camera

Reaction score
When I first got my P2V, it would spin on a dime and took no space to turn in a hover. more recently, it pivots around in about a 10 foot circle as I try and turn it around. I have re-calibrated it but if anything it got worse.

I bet someone knows what I need to do to fix this, or what I am doing wrong.

Reaction score
Hi Ken,

I've also noticed this on mine:( I've recalibrated the advanced IMU but as yet not had a test flight.

Did you recalibrate the compass or the IMU?

Just a heads up;) if you do recalibrate the advanced IMU it will come up with a error box telling you "the IMU is to hot" just click "ok" to carry on;)
There's a bug in the program, well known error;)

Reaction score
And do that IMU calibration on level surface.

Reaction score
Reaction score
I have recalibrated both the compass and the IMU I did notice that it got worse after the advanced IMU, that may mean I am on the right track, just going the wrong way.

I did get the too hot warning and ignored it.

I will try again, thanks, Ken

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Reactions: Clampit and Cyclone
Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I set it on the floor, did the cal and it spins inside of a meter diameter now. quite acceptable for me.

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I set it on the floor, did the cal and it spins inside of a meter diameter now. quite acceptable for me.
I took mine out yesterday, 1st time since I done the IMU calibration, all good my end also;)

Reaction score
I tried doing this. Made sure it was 100% level, and the Vision still drifted when yawwed. In the end I got a professional to look at it, who told me he reset the naza and changed the gains. When we tested it it flew better but because it was windy I couldnt be 100% certain it was fixed. Now the weather is much better I really should charge the batteries and give it another fly.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zelk12