pitch roll yaw gains......

Reaction score
Hi guys was hoping some of you could post your pitch roll and yaw settings gain settings i have three phantom +`s now if reading from top left to right my settings are 120 120 120 120 300 300 my other is 125 125 125 125 400 400 and lastly 125 125 125 125 200 200 would like to get out and test my phantoms but the weather is just not cooperating can others post your gain settings for pitch yaw roll and how your phantom performs if you have the time I'd appreciate it and what you find to be the best are all phantoms different? between settings can 1 Phantom have the same exact settings and fly ddifferent?? thanks for listing your experiences ftimster :)

Mine are still on the default though I am planning on tinkering with them..

ftimster said:
Hi guys was hoping some of you could post your pitch roll and yaw settings gain settings i have three phantom +`s now if reading from top left to right my settings are 120 120 120 120 300 300 my other is 125 125 125 125 400 400 and lastly 125 125 125 125 200 200 would like to get out and test my phantoms but the weather is just not cooperating can others post your gain settings for pitch yaw roll and how your phantom performs if you have the time I'd appreciate it and what you find to be the best are all phantoms different? between settings can 1 Phantom have the same exact settings and fly ddifferent?? thanks for listing your experiences ftimster :)

When fine tuning your gain settings they're going to be different for different types of flying, amount of accessories loaded, location, altitude, etc. Each Phantom is going to have it's own signature.

For a better understanding the first 4 #s (Pitch/Roll/Yaw and Vertical) = how the aircraft reacts to conditions - wind, humidity, etc.
For example - lets say you've added a gimbal, FPV and landing gear, basically increasing weight by 300grams - then you might want to increase your Pitch/Roll #s by 10% so when your moving and come to a hover it locks in place instead of drifting due to extra weight.

The next 2 #s (Pitch/Roll) are atti gains = how the aircraft reacts to stick input. To make your aircraft react faster to stick input you'ld up the gains (10%)

http://www.dji.com/info/spotlight/what- ... -gain-mean

Hope this helps.

EMCSQUAR said:
ftimster said:

When fine tuning your gain settings they're going to be different for different types of flying, amount of accessories loaded, location, altitude, etc. Each Phantom is going to have it's own signature.

For a better understanding the first 4 #s (Pitch/Roll/Yaw and Vertical) = how the aircraft reacts to conditions - wind, humidity, etc.
For example - lets say you've added a gimbal, FPV and landing gear, basically increasing weight by 300grams - then you might want to increase your Pitch/Roll #s by 10% so when your moving and come to a hover it locks in place instead of drifting due to extra weight.

The next 2 #s (Pitch/Roll) are atti gains = how the aircraft reacts to stick input. To make your aircraft react faster to stick input you'ld up the gains (10%)

http://www.dji.com/info/spotlight/what- ... -gain-mean

Hope this helps.
I followed the link... What the...? May as well have been written in Chinese, I don't understand all that poop! :roll:

There's no one universal setting as every motor are going to be slightly different as well. I mean granted, there's a general ball park.

That said, follow the instruction on the Assistant software. Crank the first 4 up by 20% and fly. When you start to see wobble, then you back it off 10%.

There's another thread on the Vision sub-forum on how to fine tune the gain.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik