pitch controle doesn't work

Reaction score
Hi, i just installed the upgrade for the Phantom 1. The board upgrade. I installed the H3-2D afterwards.

When I start the Phantom without remote the H3-2D lines up and does it work.
When I start the remote the h3-2D pitches full down. I can't controle it with the mounted lever on the back of the remote.
When I put my Phantom on the computer with the Naza software it shows me that my remote works but only the pitchcontrole (x1) does nothing!

I updated al the software. This is the remote (it was already good), the Phantom(needed an update for the new motherboard) and the gimbal. Al good.

Can anyone help me? There weren't a lot of plugs in de NAZA controleunit so I cannot made a lot of mistakes. The only thing was different from the DJI instruction video is that I have 2 antennas on the motherboard(x2 en x3 in naza-unit)

In The naza software there is an option to calibrate the x1 pot, you start the calibration, move the level from one side to another and end the calibration with the stick on the opposite side, this tells the naza your "range of motion" and assigns it to the channel :)

Yeah I did that, the calibration.. butt nothing is happening. The red curser is all the way to the left. Nothing is responding to the controller. All the other signals work just fine.

Did you plug the wire from the gimbal into the correct socket on the Naza box?
It should be connected to F2.

PTCX said:
Did you plug the wire from the gimbal into the correct socket on the Naza box?
It should be connected to F2.

f2 is empty. What should do in there? I got one black cable from the gimbal into the motherboard. This is one with 6 wires.

f2 is for a 3wire plug. Where should it come from?

Sorry Niels,disregard my previous post,I forgot about all the extra stuff involved in Zenmuse installation. :oops:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20