Pink Bars on Photos, but not video

Reaction score
Been seeing this occur lately, wonder if this is an issue with anyone else. I seem to get these pink bars only when I upload my photos onto lightroom or photoshop. During flight I see them occasionally. Im from Maine, wondering if this has anything to do with the low temperatures, but in the picture shown the temp was around 40 degrees. This problem only exists when taking pictures, not with video. I shoot in RAW and always keep my batteries nice and toasty when shooting in the cold. This is a P3Pro with a Samsung Note 5. Although it is not a "recomended" device, I enabled debugging and have been using it with zero problems for almost 2 years. Any ideas or solutions would be greatly appreciated
****** (1 of 1).jpg

try a new SD card. I experienced, out of nowhere, lines that were fatter than yours. It was only occurring on one of my cards. I tried to format the card. After the format, the card did not work at all.

try a new SD card. I experienced, out of nowhere, lines that were fatter than yours. It was only occurring on one of my cards. I tried to format the card. After the format, the card did not work at all.
I will try, but if it is the SD card wouldnt the lines appear in my video as well? Also when I preview my work through the app before I shut everything down the pictures are clear. thanks for the response

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.