Pilots Needed (Madison WI, Lawrence KS, Charlottesville VA)

Reaction score
Hey team,

Just wanted to thank all of you again for all the side emails that I've received since posting some jobs on this forum.

I have some needs for pilots in the following cities / areas for a student housing construction project:

Madison, Wisconsin
Lawrence, Kansas
Charlottesville,Virginia

This would be a recurring job and would allow you to visit the property on a monthly basis to take aerial images and video until the construction is over. To clarify, if you live in or around the area, I'd love to chat with you. I'm not expecting one person to cover all three cities. We'd obviously get you guys paid for these jobs.

If you or someone you know would be interested, please ping me at [email protected]

Thanks again guys!

Nick

ps. you can read about us in Equipment World's new article: http://www.equipmentworld.com/drone...reap-benefits-of-aerial-imaging-without-risk/

Quick Update #1 - I've received about 5 emails from you guys regarding Charlottesville, VA. This was incredible. Didn't realize there were so many pilots in and around Richmond/Charlottesville area.

For now, I need to find qualified pilots in Lawrence KS and Madison WI!

let me know!

Hurry up and need someone in N/E Mississippi Nick !
the rock..nod.gif
;)

Hey guys,

Check off two cities (Lawrence and Charlottesville). You guys rock. Only city I'm still hoping to find a pilot is in Madison, Wisconsin.

And for kicks, anyone out in Bakersfield, CA!?

Didn't know this was a classified ad and job interview forum

You can ping me if you have any questions but this type of comment doesn't progress this forum or add value to this thread. I've been in communication with many people through these forums that are providing me positive feedback, asking insightful questions about commercial drone operations and how to start their own potential business (333 exemption and following Part 107), and have been looking for ways to get out of their desk job and turn this into a profession. We're not selling, we're helping.

Reactions: dirkclod
I don't think DJI has anything to do with these forums. And yeah, if Nick is getting any kind of referral "fee" or compensation of any kind for matching up pilots with those searching for one, it probably needs to be in the Classifieds. If no fee, no problem. But that's for the site owner to decide.

I don't think DJI has anything to do with these forums. And yeah, if Nick is getting any kind of referral "fee" or compensation of any kind for matching up pilots with those searching for one, it probably needs to be in the Classifieds. If no fee, no problem. But that's for the site owner to decide.
"But that's for the site owner to decide" Exactly. We don't need any more "forum police." We already have enough.

You can ping me if you have any questions but this type of comment doesn't progress this forum or add value to this thread. I've been in communication with many people through these forums that are providing me positive feedback, asking insightful questions about commercial drone operations and how to start their own potential business (333 exemption and following Part 107), and have been looking for ways to get out of their desk job and turn this into a profession. We're not selling, we're helping.
Keep it up, Nick. If the forum owner has a problem, s/he will surely let you know.
Ignore the Nosey Nellies who think they have to run everything.

So what? Did you set some seniority rules, Mr. I AM IN CHARGE?
Why don't you dump the hormones and let the forum moderator do the moderating?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20