Picture in Picture

Reaction score
To get P in P do you need 2 transmitters as well as the 2 cameras, this is some thing I have never bothered to look into until now and thought I would like to have ago. I always thought that this was done in the editing and mixing like we did when I was working in Film and TV, all was done then before it was sent on air mixed in the production van, the equipment was worth thousands and done by machine.

Lots of the PnP videos you see of these are done by combining the video recorded on the gopro with video recorded on the ground end from the FPV receiver (usually including the OSD data).

FlyingFox said:
Adobe premiere effects does this in the video edit software too.

Final Cut Pro does also

Just did it in iMovie 10 last night. Very simple, although keeping the scenes synced up May prove to be a challenge

[vimeo]91884172[/vimeo]

EMCSQUAR said:
Imovie is ok, just takes a little practice getting sync correct. In Final cut it's much more defined and you have alot more options. -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rXAZt9r7-8

I use iMovie cause that's what I have. Seems like Apple doesn't really maintain it very well. I notice lots of little bugs that people have been complaining about for a long time that never seem to get fixed. But, it does work.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20