Picture and video download trouble

Reaction score
Did my new firmware update yesterday and today on my first flight,i took several videos and pictures ,i noticed as i was doing so,the minutes and pictures left were counting down on each like they were supposed to . When i got back in, there was nothing on my SD card when i put it in my computer except the bin file from the firmware download! So i turned the phantom back on ,on my kitchen table and took several videos and pictures and it showed that both were counting down again as it is supposed to while doing both ,but once again still nothing on my SD card i even re formatted my card and still no luck! Any suggestions what the trouble could be? i used the same SD card the night before my upgrade and it worked perfect.

When you did the upgrade on the camera with the bin file. You did rename it as required and whe you turned on the Phantom and the camera light should have been blinking during the upgrade and go to green when completed. Is it green now?

i didnt rename it but the camera lights were blinking and its green now.

When you did the upgrade on the camera with the bin file. You did rename it as required and whe you turned on the Phantom and the camera light should have been blinking during the upgrade and go to green when completed. Is it green now?
Rename it? I just put the bin file on the card n it works fine. I just make sure I delete the old one and txt file.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I have this same problem. I do not have some of the recorder .MOV files in formatted SD card. I can see the .THM files.

The camera will not upgrade itself if the file is not renamed as per DJI's load requirements stated in the text file that comes with the bin file in the download.

The camera will not upgrade itself if the file is not renamed as per DJI's load requirements stated in the text file that comes with the bin file in the download.
This would be how you update the V+ camera firmware. Doesn't apply to a P3.

@joco, try a different SD card.

Reactions: joco
On another note. Can someone tell me why When I try to download video in the video cache area of PILOT (I dont have the app with me, but I choose the rightmost icon of the app).
I see the videos taken, when I click on it to try to process it using Director, it stops downloading.
Atleast think its is stopping. It shows the progress and stops at 70%. Then when I click on something else it asks if I want to stop it. Ive waited as long as 30 minutes but it still stays at 70%.
I have seen this with most of the video files, so I have just given up on it. It sure would be nice to actually get an answer as to why this is happening.

On another note. Can someone tell me why When I try to download video in the video cache area of PILOT (I dont have the app with me, but I choose the rightmost icon of the app).
I see the videos taken, when I click on it to try to process it using Director, it stops downloading.
Atleast think its is stopping. It shows the progress and stops at 70%. Then when I click on something else it asks if I want to stop it. Ive waited as long as 30 minutes but it still stays at 70%.
I have seen this with most of the video files, so I have just given up on it. It sure would be nice to actually get an answer as to why this is happening.
Please start a new thread instead of hijacking this one. It'll be more beneficial for everyone. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers