Photos & video - RC or app

Reaction score
Quick question regarding taking video and photos...if you use the RC to take a photo, does the DJI Go app have to be in the Photo setting for this to work? Like, if it was in Video mode, and you pressed the photo shutter button on the RC, would it still take a photo or do you have to change to photo or video in the app each time you want to take a video or pic?

Also wondering, if you're recording video while you're flying, do you have to manually stop video to take a snapshot or will the shutter button on the RC take the snap even though you're videoing?

You can only do one at a time. If taking video, you need to stop the video and switch over to photo mode in order to take a photo.

You can only do one at a time. If taking video, you need to stop the video and switch over to photo mode in order to take a photo.

Thank you...I had a feeling that was the case, as I believe I've tried taking a snap in video mode and don't recall the photo showing up on the card...I haven't flown since my crash to test this out, hence why I thought I'd just ask here.

Thank you...I had a feeling that was the case, as I believe I've tried taking a snap in video mode and don't recall the photo showing up on the card...I haven't flown since my crash to test this out, hence why I thought I'd just ask here.

You can stop the video and snap the photo with the shutter button on the RC (and not change the camera mode on your phone/tablet).

Thanks Sagebrush, I will try that next time.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj