Photos Supposed to be RAW Only - Keep getting JPEGS?

Reaction score
I set my drone to save the image files in RAW format only - didn't want to bother with JPEG as I shoot in RAW on my dslr's and prefer it.

Past couple flights, I take a handful of photos (but mostly video). On two separate cards, I've noticed that it is not saving consistently in one format or the other. Back when I first flew the drone and it was defaulted to RAW+JPEG, I consistently had both file types on my memory card. But ever since I switched it to just RAW, Ive noticed its totally random - some of my photos are only saved as jpegs, some are saved as RAWs....

What gives? Am I missing something?

Did you by chance take a photo while shooting video? If you are shooting video and take a photo, it will only shoot a JPG.

Did you by chance take a photo while shooting video? If you are shooting video and take a photo, it will only shoot a JPG.

No, I would stop my video recording (if I was) and switch over to the photo camera and press the button on the app (not the controller - I keep forgetting there is a shutter button there, haha)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik