Photos saving as thumbnails

Reaction score
Hi everyone..

Complete newbie here. Trying to take still shots of the exterior of our house and everything goes really well but when I go to the photos on my phone, they are thumbnails.. tiny and fuzzy. I checked my settings and they are set to save as jpeg and i even switched to Raw and it still gives me the same result.

Thank you in advance!

I checked my settings and they are set to save as jpeg
Yep. They are all thumbnails on the device. The actual images...video or otherwise are on the aircraft SD card in full res.

Oh boy! As I said.. noob

" MOOSE IS Loose "....like Fly Dawn said above ^and.......YOU will sure love the higher quality pictures off the card....wow you are new here as of "Today" ! welcome to the great help forum of Droning !

" MOOSE IS Loose "....like Fly Dawn said above ^and.......YOU will sure love the higher quality pictures off the card....wow you are new here as of "Today" ! welcome to the great help forum of Droning !

Yes I am.. I found the card and subsequently the photos. Such great quality. I am going to have a lot of fun with this thing. :)

Thank you everyone!

Hey........Moose thats great we are happy when you are happy....and YES you are HAPPY !.......what State are you in.....I'm always looking for drone flyers close to Me in KC ,

In handling of the tiny card....its best to keep fingers off the small gold plated contacts !

Hey........Moose thats great we are happy when you are happy....and YES you are HAPPY !.......what State are you in.....I'm always looking for drone flyers close to Me in KC ,

In handling of the tiny card....its best to keep fingers off the small gold plated contacts !

I am in Colorado. Looking forward to some spring and summer flying!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4