Photos of Phantom 3

Reaction score
Anyone else worried this is what the P3 will look like? Based on rumors, this could be a rough sketch.
11129645_818585744856858_9138267728847802407_n.jpg

Its a baby. :p

Depend if its any good or not, size is not important.:(

I'd just be happy if it takes the same batteries as the p2, but doubt it and if that's not the case I'm dropping dji and giving another brand a go for my next purchase

Not too worried about that, I only have 2 batteries, flight times needs to be same or better.
Camera needs to be 4K.
Spares need to be available.
Better GPS.

That was an April Fool's joke that was quickly deleted from where it was posted. It was a hoax that anyone should be able to see through right away.
Smaller and better? Flying longer with a much better camera?
It's not a photo of anything, it's some dodgy photoshopping.
Look at the mini-phantom.
It's an exact copy of the big one - just scaled down and the colour of the stripes changed and then an Inspire camera (scaled down) pasted onto it.
I can't believe how gullible people are about all this conjecture.
No details have been leaked at all - NOTHING.
But people are going on about wishlists and hoaxes as if they are press releases from DJI.

Anyone else worried this is what the P3 will look like? Based on rumors, this could be a rough sketch.View attachment 16596

That would push me right into the arms of Yunnec or Hubsan... immediately. I don't see how a smaller Phantom makes any sense at all... Longer flight times??? Not with a fairly strong wind. That'd pretty much be a wash...

-slinger

That would push me right into the arms of Yunnec or Hubsan... immediately. I don't see how a smaller Phantom makes any sense at all... Longer flight times??? Not with a fairly strong wind. That'd pretty much be a wash...

-slinger
Ehh

The husban is still vapour ware, if you are talking about the x4 pro.
The Yunnec is ok but not mature enough yet and have a long way to go.

I'd just be happy if it takes the same batteries as the p2, but doubt it and if that's not the case I'm dropping dji and giving another brand a go for my next purchase

Good luck with that, we'll see you back here again real soon.

A close look at the Phantom 3 shows a USB port half the size of the Phantom 2.

Unless there is a new Macro USB port we have an April Fools joke here lol

The p3 is nearly identical to the p2 in shape. Biggest difference in shape is the ultrasonic modul

Makes sense from economic standpoint.
No need for much new tooling and all the other hassles of a totally new form factor.
Wouldn't be surprised if the new U-module/gimbal mount/what have you can be retrofitted to an existing P2.

Makes sense from economic standpoint.
No need for much new tooling and all the other hassles of a totally new form factor.
Wouldn't be surprised if the new U-module/gimbal mount/what have you can be retrofitted to an existing P2.
Thats true, its a already working design, the motors, escs etc.. Dont need much testing. On the other hand its a bit boring for customers after two years still more or less the same design and size.

Not sure if anyone posted this picture yet nor have I checked for validity, but is what it may look like?

Attachments

• 11046543_10153235630753055_1832868242206158125_n.jpg
    11046543_10153235630753055_1832868242206158125_n.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 2,306
Not sure if anyone posted this picture yet nor have I checked for validity, but is what it may look like?
Seen that ...what else ya got ? o_O

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31