Photos not showing in dji go app?

Reaction score
So I took a few photos on a short flight yesterday.. The photos are on the sd card just fine, but they don't appear in the dji go app under "photos ” or in the dji flight log in the flight history of the app. All my videos seem fine, including the local (phone) cache. The photos do show up in the healthy drones flight log.

Not quite sure why. Any suggestions? Not sure whether it's something I am doing wrong or some type of bug/error/anomoly in the app.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Same issue here. I use photos more than video so this is frustrating.

the same here as well, they showed in 2 first flights, now I can see them in the flight log but can not find them on the phone...

Don't you have to download them to the device before disconnecting from the bird just like with video?

I know DJI sometimes(a bug issue cause it doesn't everytime)will save pics from a video, usually beginning and end.

If I want anything(video) on my iPad mini 4, I download it before I turn off the bird otherwise it's only on the sd card.

The videos show up in the Library but not the photos (the photos were also there the first 2 och 3 flights but not now anymore). The photos are stored on the sd-card so it's not a big issue, but sometimes it is convenient to take a quick look at the photos in the DJI Go/Library, just to check them if they are ok.

This happened to me awhile ago and my iPad mini was still on old software so updated it to the latest 9 and i can now see the photos again, dont know if it was just coincidence!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic