Photo Time Stamp P4P+

Reaction score
Is there a way to add a Date and Time stamp to photographs after I’ve already taken them?

Is there a way to add a Date and Time stamp to photographs after I’ve already taken them?
Every photo you take has metadata included in the file.
It has loads of information relevant to the image including the data and time the file was created.
You don't need to have the date burnt into the face of the image because it's already in the file and available if ever you need the information.

Awesome, thanks. What is the easiest way to pull it out and put it on the actual picture? They’re pictures for a land dispute and the person asked for that specifically.

Awesome, thanks. What is the easiest way to pull it out and put it on the actual picture? They’re pictures for a land dispute and the person asked for that specifically.
Lots of ways
One simple one would be to right-click on the image and click Properties to display some of the file's metadata including the time/date.
i-vsh7stk-XL.jpg

Then open the image in your chosen graphics program and copy the time/date and paste it onto the image.
i-2WcFkXk-L.jpg

Reactions: Capt KO
Awesome thank you! I’m super new to this, as you can tell I’m sure, I really appreciate the help.

Lots of ways
One simple one would be to right-click on the image and click Properties to display some of the file's metadata including the time/date.
i-vsh7stk-XL.jpg

Then open the image in your chosen graphics program and copy the time/date and paste it onto the image.
i-2WcFkXk-L.jpg
Is there a way to add this to videos I’ve taken?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31