Photo Question

Like I said in videos it "Dances" around. In the photos I take it shows up as White/Blue dots/specks/ Etc.

Sensor is no Bueno. Seems to affect heavily shadowed areas of the frame

Josh ... sorry bud, that problem is very apparent. Not faint at all. Looks the craft is flying through dense swarms of gnats ... Have you checked your gimbal ribbons? I'm thinking this will require some investigation into the camera architecture, sensor, processor, etc. If possible, if you have a friend that has the same camera, it might be worth while to swap it out for testing purposes, ruling in or out one or both of the cameras, etc.

These types of issues drive me batty they do.

Like I said in videos it "Dances" around. In the photos I take it shows up as White/Blue dots/specks/ Etc.
This video helps. I think you can rule out the bad pixel scenario. As another mentioned, check, clean and re-seat the gimbal ribbons first. If that does not correct, or at least reduce the issue, then I would have to say it is indeed a sensor or processing issue.

Thanks for the help everyone. I have contacted DJI and waiting for them to get back with me on issue. Hopefully I can get it resolved and back to flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj