Photo of inside an OK controller please!

Reaction score
I am intrigued to open up and compare what it should like inside my p3s controller BEFORE i try and push the range past my go to 90ft!

I see a lot of QC issues and just want to make sure mine is spot on. The antennae in particular i see to be problematic on the p3s.

Any pointers on what normally causes issues wouldn't go amiss either ;-)

Thanks

Also I upgraded to latest firmware BEFORE i joined the forum sadly. I have a dilemma - if I downgrade will DJI honour the warranty of anything happens. I see downgrading could be a get out for them.

Thoughts please!

Also I upgraded to latest firmware BEFORE i joined the forum sadly. I have a dilemma - if I downgrade will DJI honour the warranty of anything happens. I see downgrading could be a get out for them.

Thoughts please!
It seems (at least the way I understand it) that we'll all HAVE to maintain/upgrade to the latest firmware when DJI roll out this new app update!

I also upgrade to the latest FW before I joined the forum. Unless you want to go all the way back to 1.5.7, there isn't much of a difference between 1.7.9 and 1.8.10. I am scared of rolling back to 1.5.7, as there is a big chance that you might brick your P3S, so I've decided to leave it as is.

You can improve the range by doing some simple antenna upgrades, and they are not hard at all and should be reversible if you decided to go back to the stock antennas one day.

Just looking to not walk head first into a disaster i believe is quite possible!

yes, disaster is possible, but unlikely to be created by your rc. spread you wings slowly......in a wide open space. maybe set your max distance to 60 m and alt to the same. fly for awhile then bump those numbers up......rinse and repeat until you are at the limits of local laws or the bird....whichever comes first !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik