Photo Help

Reaction score
I have been flying for about a year now. Just a hobby that allows for some really neat photo opportunities. However, I feel like since the last update, my pictures are coming out WAYYYYYYYYY to light. I don't post process them so I would like to get a clean picture with the first shot. I just run the litchi app on auto for the camera.

What can I do different? Will a filter help? Why did it change?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Are you in manual mode or auto?
It's difficult giving camera parameter control instructions, as these depend on location, time of day, season, and much more.
Suggest using Auto mode and paying attention to where the controls go, then work your way back, in Manual mode. The best teacher is experimentation. Trial and error. Very much fun learning a hobby, that we love...

RedHotPoker

I have been flying for about a year now. Just a hobby that allows for some really neat photo opportunities. However, I feel like since the last update, my pictures are coming out WAYYYYYYYYY to light. I don't post process them so I would like to get a clean picture with the first shot. I just run the litchi app on auto for the camera.
What can I do different? Will a filter help? Why did it change?
The rihjt side thumb wheel on the controller controls the exposure.
It's very easy to accidentally set it to over- or underexpose.
Check the blue number in the camera data line in the upper part of the Go app.
If it shows EV+2.0 or any + number, you have it set to over expose.
Dial it back to EV0

Reactions: foxtrot101

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4