Photo from Photo or Video

Reaction score
Evening All, been flying my Phantom 3 Standard for photos , ive noticed when i took a short video and downloaded to my windows laptop i have an opportunity to take any frame of the video ive taken as a photo , my question is what would be the best , photo from taking a photo or photo taking from a frame of video ,

Ta Muchy

Evening All, been flying my Phantom 3 Standard for photos , ive noticed when i took a short video and downloaded to my windows laptop i have an opportunity to take any frame of the video ive taken as a photo , my question is what would be the best , photo from taking a photo or photo taking from a frame of video ,

Ta Muchy
I take frame shots off videos all the time comes out nice

this is one
MAX_0007_THM_Moment(4).jpg

I believe that the resolution of a picture is way higher than that of a frame of video.
That being said, I have taken a still and then a video from the same spot (one right after the other) and swear that the video frame looks clearer than the still shot.
I've often wished there was a way to test our cameras to see if they are performing correctly. There are numerous threads here showing some pretty great pics, and also some horrible ones, and I'm not taking about user error either.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note4 using TapaTalk

Reactions: The Drone Ranger

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl