Photo focus

Reaction score
I tried to take a few pictures inside, distance to the subject between 2-4m
I noticed that sometimes some photo are not in focus (more frequently at the sides)
I tried both, manual and automatic settings
I'll have to take pictures inside a church (frescoes)
I wanted to know if anyone knows this little problem.
it's possible use parameters to solve it?

I tried to take a few pictures inside, distance to the subject between 2-4m
I noticed that sometimes some photo are not in focus (more frequently at the sides)
I tried both, manual and automatic settings
I'll have to take pictures inside a church (frescoes)
I wanted to know if anyone knows this little problem.
it's possible use parameters to solve it?
The lens is designed for aerial photography so it's optimised for distant subjects rather than close ones.
Its focus is not adjustable so there isn't much you can do about it other than use a real camera when you want to shoot close objects.

Today I tried again
we were more accurate with distances
and especially careful that the Phantom was possibly stopped
we are inside and we work in ATTI mode, the result does not look bad, we made some corrections in post production.
Considering the small camera I can be happy
I hope to take the work of the church, and share the results
Bye.....:)

This was shown when toms tech time compared P4 with the Typhoon H,
the typhoon camera seems more flexible in the focus, but its a problem for aerial photography. When theres a tree-branch in front, the typhoon might focus on that an the whole scenery in the back is blurry, while the P4 seems to be more or less fixed to focus in infinity.

You mentioned shooting indoors where you have less light. What shutter speeds are you using? If the shutter speed is too slow, it might be that you're seeing a touch of motion blur rather than an out of focus condition. Both will result in some blur.

Reactions: maseman88
You mentioned shooting indoors where you have less light. What shutter speeds are you using? If the shutter speed is too slow, it might be that you're seeing a touch of motion blur rather than an out of focus condition. Both will result in some blur.
I'm just trying
the day I should do the service I can provide professional artificial lighting so I can optimize shutter speeds
for the moment I have this test

Attachments

• DJI_0082-1.jpg
    DJI_0082-1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 411

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member