Photo altitude

Reaction score
Hi
Into every photo there are GPS data. Latitude, Longitude and Altitude. Latitude and Longitude are in WGS84 coordinate system, but Altitude is measured from the start point. Can I change it to height above sea level? Because now I have to sum the start point altitude with the altitude from the photo for each photo.

Hi
Into every photo there are GPS data. Latitude, Longitude and Altitude. Latitude and Longitude are in WGS84 coordinate system, but Altitude is measured from the start point. Can I change it to height above sea level? Because now I have to sum the start point altitude with the altitude from the photo for each photo.
No because the bird only knows AGL.

Reactions: momchil
Hi
There's no way to tell your Phantom what sea level is .. and it can't tell for itself.
It only knows Home.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers