Phone wont connect to rc

Reaction score
I need help i have a new phantom standard all was working well until i was asked to update firmware, it failed and now i cant connect phone to controller

The update failed, like it stopped? Describe exactly how you went about it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Turned rc and drone on then the app it asked to uodate the firmware it started and got to 26 percent then stopped and gave message failed. Cant get the phone to connect now and the drone is making that alarn noise

I would download the file to your sd card and load it directly to the drone through the camera then do the same to the rc. See if that works.

DJI does not post P3S firmware. It has to be done via the app. Have you tried to shut down everything and start over?

The app downloads the firmware to the memory card. So, if you can find the BIN, you might be able to manually install it by copying it to the memory card. It wouldn't hurt to try it anyhow.

Sd card was formatted as tequested by dji support. I am only a novice where would i find tge bin fike to copy

Did you see the banner about firmware update on top of DJI Go app when you turned everything back on? Or is the phone still not connected to the RC? Does it still make noise?

The drone is making the noise when you turn it on and the lights green under the drone. Yes the phone will not pick up the wifi to connect to the rc, have tried another phone

So are you saying the RC is not broadcasting its Wifi SSID? If not, try to reset it. After it's reset, the default password is 12341234.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1452921458.510680.jpg

Yes gave it a couple of trys the light flicjers for a second then still cant pick up wifi

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic