Phomtom 3

Reaction score
Hi I live in London e4 Chingford
And would like someone to show me to fly my phomtom 3 any one lives near me ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

If you don't know how to fly it, you shouldn't have bought it. To get experience, buy something like a Syma X13. You also should watch youtube videos on how to fly it. Once you are confident flying other quads and know how to fly the Phantom, then you should fly it. If you cannot do this you should return it.

Reactions: John Locke
I disagree with Rg15, turn app feature "beginner mode" on, read manuals and do the low altitude practice videos on DJI's website. The other big mistake I see new people do is not fly the maiden flight in a large outside location with no obstacles.The best feature of the Phantom, is you get scared or frazzled, let the controls go and it will just hover in place while you figure out what you want to do next with it. Letting it hover lets you also play with the app while in flight worry free. The auto take off and auto land feature work great if your not comfortable in your first flight.

Phantom 3 Advanced - Specs, FAQ, Tutorials, Downloads and DJI GO | DJI

Reactions: sads45 and Big Show
I agree with propeyes, and its great to Learn with dji. There are great beginners features on the phantom that will help and keep you insprired and moving forward in this great hobby. I allways say buy the best you can afford, buy cheap buy twice!

Reactions: sads45
I agree with propeyes, and its great to Learn with dji. There are great beginners features on the phantom that will help and keep you insprired and moving forward in this great hobby. I allways say buy the best you can afford, buy cheap buy twice!
I do agree that one can easily learn on a DJI although my personal opinion is that it is a good idea to learn on something that does less work for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20