phanton2 vision no lights, not going

Reaction score
Hi, I did an update, I downloaded the software (DJI WIN Driver Installer) and plugged the quad in the usb and it did something, not sure what but it did say upgrade went ok.

Now on start-up the red lights don't go ..I do the calibration for the satellites ..first spin is ok (red lights still not on) then do the flip and around again, it stays on on-off yellow lights and no satellites are shown on the phone..

When I do start it up the red lights come on and the controller works and I have calibrated it, No GPS and back lights stay flashing yeollow, no Red lights when turned on, only when I start the rotors.

I've flown it about 5 times now

Thanks

It sounds like all you did was install the driver...you still need to install and run the Phantom Assistant software and run that to upgrade the firmware on the Phantom.

Thank you OI, would that be

"Naza-M Assistant Software v2.20"

I am sorry, all I do is fly, I'm not a tecky type, I've added these two screenshots to hopefully help my case.

It still seems to work but no GPS anymore

Is there a way to put it back to "out of the box" where it rolls back firmware updates etc ?

Thanks

Attachments

• Ph1.gif
    Ph1.gif
    26.6 KB · Views: 365
  • Ph2.gif
    Ph2.gif
    40.9 KB · Views: 432
Yep, looks like you found it and got it installed just fine!

How long are you waiting for the Phantom to see GPS satellites? Sometimes it can take several minutes at first before it starts registering them. Also, what kind of area are you in when flying (urban, forested, etc)?

If you don't mind, click the "tools" button at the top of the software, and let us know what the "mod" (farthest-right) value is in the compass section (while the Phantom is connected of course).

Well its got me beat, I tried a Run up to Speed and it wanted to climb with almost zero "up" on controller so I re-calibrated and tried it again.
It normally goes Green after 15-ish seconds but this time it took a full 2 minutes (and green came on !!) then I saw the satellites gathering and it was away.
I took it to the beach (just got home) and it is all back to normal again, very windy and I'll upload a video to mega upload of the beautiful day and the birds racing with me lol, well its better than the two seagulls so far that have tried to dive bomb me.

OI, thank you very much for helping me and we all love a good result of course, a shame I can only reflect on the not knowing of how it's fixed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik