Phanton 4 Pro Filter Choice

Reaction score
Hi
just upgraded to Phantom 4 Pro, work commercially (ma-aerialworx.com) in the UK. Struggling to decide which filters to go for? I am looking at the polar pro shutter series. In the past I used Neewer which worked well for me. I note that one retailer is selling what they call 'L Series Filters' for Pro version - x2 filters that do it all. I do like the 2-400ND options as it saves time. However, the increased weight and occasional issues of shadowing on the edges could be a problem. Snake River deliver is an issue, I note from various posts and they are very pricy. Any advice?

You can find many good options listed here. I don't think there is one best filter -- many work well. Perhaps checking out the Amazon reviews will help you decide on the set that'll work best for you.

You can find many good options listed here. I don't think there is one best filter -- many work well. Perhaps checking out the Amazon reviews will help you decide on the set that'll work best for you.
Thanks....it was the conclusion I came to after looking at all the pros and cons.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj