Phanton 2 Vision + Gimbal clip

Reaction score
Can someone post a picture of how the Gimbal clip goes back on. I am shipping my Phanton 2 Vision + and I wanted to put the clip back on. I am not sure how it goes back on. I really didn;t look at it when I took it off.

Thanks

Flyboy said:
Can someone post a picture of how the Gimbal clip goes back on. I am shipping my Phanton 2 Vision + and I wanted to put the clip back on. I am not sure how it goes back on. I really didn;t look at it when I took it off.

Thanks

Figured it out.

:lol:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 701
Thanks Phantomguy....that's really a floatation device? Also, I've asked this before but didn't get an answer. Why do so many use GSP tracking devices when there is one built into the app?

M.Tigelaar said:
It only helps me to recover. ( wat is left of it) from the water ;)
http://www.getterback.com/store/getter- ... b-001.html

Gps tracker : when you are out of wifi range ( no app data ) and loose the bird. :geek:

Hey M.T how did your P2V+ fly after attaching the 2 recovery items? Any balance issues or major cut in flying times?
Thanks,
Moose

Moose said:
M.Tigelaar said:
It only helps me to recover. ( wat is left of it) from the water ;)
http://www.getterback.com/store/getter- ... b-001.html

Gps tracker : when you are out of wifi range ( no app data ) and loose the bird. :geek:

Hey M.T how did your P2V+ fly after attaching the 2 recovery items? Any balance issues or major cut in flying times?
Thanks,
Moose

Hey Moose,
No problem at all, the bird flies very stable :D
Flying time at 25% battery : 15/16min. :geek:
1616 mtr with booster app :mrgreen: (stock p2v+/rc)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 399
The Getterback only weights 1/2 ounce. Not sure about the tracker in the photo, but the Trax weights in at 26 grams, so that is less than an ounce and a half for both. Should have minimal impact on flight times.

Can anyone advise - is it recommended to put the gimbal clip in place when casually transporting the quad from home to a flying location...or is it okay that the camera 'hangs'? Thanks.

rrhansen said:
Can anyone advise - is it recommended to put the gimbal clip in place when casually transporting the quad from home to a flying location...or is it okay that the camera 'hangs'? Thanks.

From what I understand as a newbie, you should always have the gimbal clip on the unit, during transport and as long as it's powered off. This keeps things in place and might help prevent accidental damage from it flopping and hanging loosely. AND, remember to always remove the clip before powering up the bird and to prevent burning out the servos.

Just testing :)
Bigger bracket for more protection :geek:
I don't know the flight time :|
Testing soon :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 393
Sasquatch said:
rrhansen said:

From what I understand as a newbie, you should always have the gimbal clip on the unit, during transport and as long as it's powered off. This keeps things in place and might help prevent accidental damage from it flopping and hanging loosely. AND, remember to always remove the clip before powering up the bird and to prevent burning out the servos.

Thanks for the feedback

Dirty Bird said:
The Getterback only weights 1/2 ounce. Not sure about the tracker in the photo, but the Trax weights in at 26 grams, so that is less than an ounce and a half for both. Should have minimal impact on flight times.

getterback ?? lol is that the actual name for it ??

nice one haha :lol:

rrhansen said:

I ALWAYS install the gimbal clip when transporting.

Yep :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 347

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4