Phanton 2 + GoPro

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Hopefully somebody can help. I'm researching the Phanton 2 for use with a GoPro4 and using the H3-3D Gimbal.

Is it possible to get the GoPro to point directly down whilst the Phantom 2 is in the air, thus providing a true birseye view?

Thanks in advance

CS

yes it will

Hi all, I'm a P3P owner but I'm trying to convince my brother in law to repair his phanton 2 broken gimbal (and possibly find some p2 batteries as both of his will not even light up) does anyone have a gimbal for sale ( he used a go pro cam) and or batteries?

Hi all, I'm a P3P owner but I'm trying to convince my brother in law to repair his phanton 2 broken gimbal (and possibly find some p2 batteries as both of his will not even light up) does anyone have a gimbal for sale ( he used a go pro cam) and or batteries?

not much on ebay, even then with the cost of batteries he may be best just finding a complete quad instead

Reactions: 3rdof5
Zenmuse h4-3d gimbal for sale, $150

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav