phantom's Pitch/Roll is dead after upgrade kit installation

Reaction score
Hi there,

I couldn't find a similar problem anywhere, so here I am :)

I installed my phantom upgrade kit and zenmuse h3-2d gimbal and after that, the Phantom is not responding to pitch/roll inputs on transmitter.

The gimbal is working fine, by the way.

I thought it could a problem with the connections and I double checked cables, calibration of transmitter, IMU, GPS, firmware updates, and everything seems to be fine. I can calibrate the transmitter on NAZA Assistant and it shows the stick inputs properly (the same way it did before the upgrade, so I know the transmitter is sending right parameters to the NAZA controller). The problem seems to be between the NAZA and ESCs.

When I arm the phantom, the motors start spinning normally, but they don't change speed if I move the right stick in one axis only (for exemple, if I push the stick to the left, or right, or up, or down). No matter how much I push it, it just won't change the speed. However, if I push the right stick in diagonal directions the motors start to accelerate a bit, but way less than usual.

For the left stick, it changes the speed of motors, but only after half way to the left or to the right. Throttle appears to work properly, but I can't be sure since I haven't flown it yet.

Does anyone have an idea what's going on?

Thanks a lot.

Alex

Re: phantom's Pitch/Roll is dead after upgrade kit installat

I have the same sort of problem after installing upgrade kit and 3h-2d... Doesn't come of the ground anymore. Rotating the craft stills works. Need help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues