PhantomPilots iOS app error! Who else?

Reaction score
I am using att iOS/iPhone 7 with PhantomPilots forum app. Everything work well with wifi. But when connect to att cel data network outside. I can read tread heading but never able to click in and read the tread. In fact. I wasn't able to connect to PhantomPilots web site either!!

I never have any problem with any other site.
Mod or other member. Any idea?

Enclosed is the screen shot.
d16c118780b566e2966b5c323138796c.jpg
bc0b964d60946790744437c71a6645f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

It's been written here that they're moving server/making changes, behind the scenes, looks like it will be handled.

I hope they can handle it quickly. Haha.
But honestly I noticed this error/problem for weeks if not month! But as I say. Only on cellular data network and not on wifi/home network

I hope they can handle it quickly. Haha.
But honestly I noticed this error/problem for weeks if not month! But as I say. Only on cellular data network and not on wifi/home network
Server migration can be a long and arduous process, you can lose links when you migrate to a new server, so it's best to take it slow and methodical. Having a slight malfunction in a minor way for a month is commonplace.

Server migration can be a long and arduous process, you can lose links when you migrate to a new server, so it's best to take it slow and methodical. Having a slight malfunction in a minor way for a month is commonplace.

Moving a forum to new server?
You change the DNS to point to a copy of the software in a different server.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik