Phantompilots.com ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
First, let me say thank you to all of you that post such useful mods and sharing your experiences! I made the Mother-In-Law wait a few extra minutes for me to pick up my step-daughter this morning. The rain had stopped and the winds were calm, so I pulled off to do my first DBS Range Test. No video loss, no signal loss that wasn't my fault, but I did chicken out just short of two miles and hit RTH as the clouds looked like they might open up to some more rain. 10,185ft / 3098 meters. I feel like 11,000 - 12,000ft would have been no problem. I am truly amazed at the DBS and MagicPower Mod. My first experience with the DBS in my very crowded neighborhood was great, but I had allot of disconnects and atti mode switches. I've since done some shielding inside of the RC and today I had no flight errors on my longest flight to date. I'll post a vid soon, but I had to say thanks! By the way, I love using RTH or Course Lock so that I can spin the bird around and maintain a constant course and speed. My videos have a long way to go, but they are getting easier.
Image_14880664493091.png

Reactions: miskairal

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20