PhantomHelp Logviewer Question

Reaction score
Trying to understand what I see through the PhantomHelp Logviewer versus that what I see in the csv that created it. Specifically, when I open the csv file and look at the columns "downlinkSignalQuality" and "uplinkSignalQuality" for the flight linked below I see "100%" for down and "0-100%" for uplink. But when I view this same csv file within the logviewer I see the odd "Downlink restored" and even "Downlink lost" messages. How can this be when the downlinkSignalQuality is 100% for every row in the csv file. Further more, I see nothing in the Logviewer indication a problem with the uplink but the csv file has numerous rows (several minutes) of 0% signal.

What am I missing here. Am I reading this wrong??? Anyway, here is a link to the flight in question

Phantom Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

How is that different from what I linked above??? As far as I can see its the same and my questions are related to what I see in this viewer vs what I see in the csv file that created it.
Well if I knew the answer, I would have replied with answer.
To me I thought you should have posted in this thread,
Free online DJI GO & Litchi flight log viewer
from the beginning.

Maybe the creator would most likely have an answer to your question. :rolleyes:

This also is why I included his name in my reply. ;)

Rod

Well if I knew the answer, I would have replied with answer.
To me I thought you should have posted in this thread,
Free online DJI GO & Litchi flight log viewer
from the beginning.

Maybe the creator would most likely have an answer to your question. :rolleyes:

This also is why I included his name in my reply. ;)

Rod
Sorry o_O Totally misunderstood your intent

The CSV file was created by Litchi. You'll have to ask them how they are determining the signal quality.

Reactions: RodPad
The CSV file was created by Litchi. You'll have to ask them how they are determining the signal quality.

It is not important to me how they determine signal quality. It is what is reported in the logviewer I am trying to understand. For instance, in the flightlog linked above, at 7m 21.6s, Logviewer reports "Downlinl Lost" shortly followed by 2 messages "Downlink restored". When I look at the same timeframe within csv file I cannot find anything in the data that corresponds to this downlink lost. What am I missing???/

Here are the two areas in your Litchi log where my log viewer is showing the downlink was lost:

Log.jpg

Aha... got it.... I see there is 1 second in between the first two highlighted rows and 5.1 between the next two. Do you check for up signal was well???

Do you check for up signal was well???
LIke I said, you'll need to contact Litchi about that. I don't know how they are determining the signal strength.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie