PhantomFilters.com - ND2, ND4, ND8, 3 filters $15, free shipping, for DJI Phantom 3

Reaction score
I'm selling ND-filters (Neutral Density) for DJI Phantom 3, a set of 3 filters (ND2, ND4, ND8), brand new from www.PhantomFilters.com for just $15 including free shipping & handling, worldwide.

These filters are light weight and install behind the DJI UV-filter which unscrews. The filters do not impede the operation of the gimbal and are safe to use.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Learn more about ND-filters here:
http://www.phantomfilters.bigcartel.com/nd-filters-explained

Read tip and tricks for getting better video with the DJI Phantom 3 here:
http://www.phantomfilters.bigcartel.com/videography-tips-for-dji-phantom-3-professional

Thank you! :)

www.PhantomFilters.com

I see you touching them with fingers. Are they smudge resistant? Easy to clean? What material?

They are made of a polyethylene material (sometimes called "gel"), and can be cleaned (damp soft microfiber). It is always a good idea to handle them with care. I generally only touch them at the sides and with freshly cleaned hands. The camera only use the part of the round ND-filter that the lens can actually "see" (if that makes sense :) ) so generally handling them on the sides is not an issue.

Is there any chance of the filters touching/damaging the lens?

Of you like to order them don't think you got any support. Two times send a email never got a answer. I asked that question also. Customerservice is not there i think.

Of you like to order them don't think you got any support. Two times send a email never got a answer. I asked that question also. Customerservice is not there i think.

Thats very surprising. I reply to all emails. Wonder what could have happened or if it was caught by spam-filter or could you have written the wrong mail-address when entering on the website contact-form? Please send an email again to [email protected] :)

I do my best to help and give support to anyone who contacts me. I believe many will attest this. I'm very sorry if for some reason I missed an email from you.

Is there any chance of the filters touching/damaging the lens?

They can touch the lens but I can't imagine that there is a chance of them damaging the lens. The filters are made of a flexible and light-weight material.

IMG_8543.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj