Phantom3A Remote Control GL300C, brand new. Asking $400.00 OBO

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1455728381.541382.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1455728395.083691.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1455728337.622761.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1455728337.622761.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 665
I've never used the GL300 (C) but i've been following some discussions that states the (c) actually has less power than the older (a & b)! Do you know something i dont know cause the price ($400) would suggest this one has superpowers

The C has an improved power management system as well as the ability to remain much cooler than the previous versions, A and B.

I set the price based upon the $590.00 DJI retail price and the fact that I will be paying for shipping within the US. if you are interested please let me know. That price has some wiggle room, but not much.

Hey Dave! Could you post a link to the info regarding power management etc ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: dirtybum
Sure, there are plenty of DJIforum posts regarding A and B but as C is very new in comparasion I'd like to get specifics from DJI directly. Along with the points I mentioned there have been modifications to the camera speeds and firmware update restrictions only allowing certain fw editions to be loaded.

Let me see what DJI support has to say about the C.

I am familiar with A & B
All I have read about C is that DJI has reduced the tx output (effectively reducing the range). This is just what people have said in response to FCC papers so I do not know it is true.

I would really like to know more about your stated differences. As for the firmware / camera speeds, I'm finding this difficult to believe if not understand.
You may be talking about firmware 1.6 which has blocked everyone from downgrading past 1.5. And as far as the camera speed, this has been adjustable from within the DJI go app for a while.

So with all that said, I really am excited to hear more about what you said !!!

I've never used the GL300 (C) but i've been following some discussions that states the (c) actually has less power than the older (a & b)! Do you know something i dont know cause the price ($400) would suggest this one has superpowers
Actually according to the FCC filing, it has much more power than GL300A or GL300B. This thread discusses it in detail: Did I get an old model?
I realized in that thread that I was looking wrong at the FCC filing, the GL300C has a power output of 0.3030000, The GL300B has a power output of: 0.0380000, so basically the GL300C has 7.97 times more power than the GL300B. More power = better penetration through objects. Remember though that changing the controller does not change the power output of the transmitter on the Phantom.

Reactions: dirtybum
DJI Support says that there is no specific differences between the 3 units other than when they were manufactured. The power intensity is what I was referring to when I spoke of power management with the C. Hope this helps with your questions. So I guess in some respects it does have superpowers.

Ok go get me man

Just a thought, if you bought up the 200.00 controllers you could sell them for 300.00 and still under cut me. Just a thought

Good luck with that

Last edited:
I agree $400 seems way too high.

So Dave, there are no links to your earlier power claims ?? Just referring to the FCC filings ?

I review comments and references everyday in attempts to stay on top of developments regarding my p3a. After reading sinisals' reference that must be where I got that from, or somewhere very similar. I received the comments that I referenced in my first text tonight. DJI support states there is no significant difference.
If 400.00 is too high the lowest I will go us 350.00, but then again I suppose there are tons of them on EBay for 200.00, at least that's what I've heard. Thought I have yet to see one for that price

DJI Phantom 3 Advanced or Professional Remote Control Replacement (GL300A)

I hope you can get what you want regardless, but if you price it more aggressively you may get more action. Also maybe modding it and selling it may net you some increases ? Or just throw it on eBay with the bidding starting @ $275 or somethin and see what happens ?

DJI Support says that there is no specific differences between the 3 units other than when they were manufactured. The power intensity is what I was referring to when I spoke of power management with the C. Hope this helps with your questions. So I guess in some respects it does have superpowers.

It's simple, no beating around about the bush here. It's not worth $400 unless it has super powers. :)

Furthermore, a new Pro is what? $999 and a Advanced is $799? Same controller basically? Not worth half the price of the unit. In the advanced case.

That's why OBO guys. 300.00 and I'm still paying the shipping inside the US.

does that work for anyone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav