phantom3 pro Help Flashing FW etc

Reaction score
Hi all,

I need help so i wanted to use my phantom3 pro drone last weekend. I charged drone and rc. When i connected to the RC to my phone dji go app informed me about new firmware upgrade and i started firmware upgrade 1.3.20. But it did NOT complete success. When i turn on the RC left red light blinking and buzzle s always dit-dit-dit.

I red a lot of things. And tried all kind of solutions but i did NOT success ( button combinations, reset, bla bla) DJI assistants could not help me because i become to bealive they dont have enough knowledge or they want to damage to drones from remote via firmware upgrades and make new money. Anyway,

I need to find out that :

Which pads i have to use for flashing mainboards via ftdi USB converter. If anybody knows the procedure of this flashing method for RC GL300b could you post it here please ?
I am loking forward for your valuabşe answer with hope.

Regards

Yasin.

Hello and WELCOME to our forum :)

Reactions: hutoglu
There are several programmable modules within the drone and RC. Here is description of all of them:

o-gs/dji-firmware-tools

Hi quaddamage,

Thank you for your writing. I have already red these pages but they donT mention anything about what i want to learn. To illustrate, i understand which microchips etc exist on my RC’s mainboard from this github information but you can easly see what the mainboard contain if you open up case of RC.

Github pages tell us that this chip exist on this board bla bla But NOT flashing pads (for example, you have to us xyz pad for RX -solder- they dont say)

I’m not electronic guru but i can flash esp8266 for example. I mean i bealive if i can learn which pad RX, which one is TX, 3.3V, 5V i can flash it myself.

By the way, i have already red an instruction for similar from phantompilots.com but it was about phantom 2’s RC mainboard.

Thank you again for your time and intrest.

Regards

Github pages tell us that this chip exist on this board bla bla But NOT flashing pads (for example, you have to us xyz pad for RX -solder- they dont say)

Yes, that's simply because noone figured that out yet. When you figure out how to program any of the modules, please describe it here on the forum, or send the info to Github project owners. The only one we've programmed so far (as far as I know) is the DaVinci chip in GL300a.

I’m not electronic guru but i can flash esp8266 for example. I mean i bealive if i can learn which pad RX, which one is TX, 3.3V, 5V i can flash it myself.

Ok, glad to hear that. But if you want to put X onto Y, you first should have the X and know where the Y is.
By which I mean:
- the first question should be - which chip do you want to program? Which chip has its software damaged?
- the second should be - how to get a working image to flash onto that chip?
- after you know all that - you can start figuring out the connections and software required to flash.

By the way, i have already red an instruction for similar from phantompilots.com but it was about phantom 2’s RC mainboard.

Yeah, Ph3 Pro/Adv is completely different.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues