Phantom2Vision PV330

Reaction score
Hello Everybody
I had the PV330 long time ago but we just turn it on one time then left it , now i comeback and try to switch it on , but its seems there is issue with it,when i switch it on all lights for the 4 wings flashing, Red,Green , Amber , then i hear music , then two music alarm with the two wings light which is infront the camera plinking red then the red colour switch off and light stay off and the other wings light (behind the camera ) continue plinking Amber and there is light with rest button continue plinking red.
Please for whom have experanice how to fix that,i hope you can advice me
Thanks
Mushtaq

Hello Everybody
I had the PV330 long time ago but we just turn it on one time then left it , now i comeback and try to switch it on , but its seems there is issue with it,when i switch it on all lights for the 4 wings flashing, Red,Green , Amber , then i hear music , then two music alarm with the two wings light which is infront the camera plinking red then the red colour switch off and light stay off and the other wings light (behind the camera ) continue plinking Amber and there is light with rest button continue plinking red.
Please for whom have experanice how to fix that,i hope you can advice me
Thanks
Mushtaq

That is a normal startup sequence.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers