Phantom2 with Phantom3 landing gear

Hi,

Would the P3 landing gear fit on the P2 ? I ask because the P3 has a little more height.

Thanks

Your going to run into a problem depending on which P2 you have. On the original P2 the compass was attached with screwed on brackets and the P2 v2 used a molded compass on the leg. Now the P3 has a compass but is compatible with the P2.

There are all likes of wide extended gear on ebay but none for the P2 v2. I used snap on extensions because extended or wide gear wouldn't fit in my hard case. These were brought on ebay here in the states but you might find on ebay in Europe.
DJI Phantom 2, Vision, Vision + Snap-on 30 MM Riser for landing gear.
IMG_9150.jpg
IMG_9151.jpg

Hhmm, the compass would not be a issue if the legs would fit the holes on the case, I can fit it on the leg (I have the ones with the screws)

There's no way of knowing if they will fit.

Hi,

I have some good news for the ones looking for a taller landing gear for the P2 and the H33D or H32D etc.

The landing gear on the P2 Vision+ fits on the regular P2 and the height is bigger with 1cm, so 13cm on the P2 V+ vs 12cm on the regular P2. I know this for a fact as I bought a new landing gear for the P2 Vision+ and mounted it on the regular P2.

Attached a picture with the height diff. This difference gives some extra height, just enough for the gimbal not to ouch the ground

Attachments

• 2016-07-20 21.46.23.jpg
    2016-07-20 21.46.23.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 699
bought a set of taller/wider legs from ebay, the compass fits onto the leg as normal. Not being pretty I changed them for carbon H legs, the compass is on a special bracket

IMG_1024_zpsewetcpqo.jpg

lowered%20gimball_zpsh3wfakcf.jpg

For any other person who needs this, I can confirm that the P2 VISION landing gear FITS on the regular P2 and it is taller with about 1.5 cm or so, great change for the GOPRO and H3 3D

Of course it fits on the P2, its the same shell, the P2V+ landing gear also fits on the P2V as they all use the same shell (except the hole for the cables is bigger on the vision range) but i will tell you for free that the P3 legs WONT fit on the P2 as they are wider at the top by about 2cm each side

Reactions: Andy Ritchie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan