Phantom Wetsuit - Crushes 26 minutes of Rain - lightning and Thunder.

Got any videos showing the AC's internals after such a test?

Last edited:
Got any videos showing the AC's internals after such a test?

That is a great idea, in the beginning we had to keep taking the drone apart to look for water, and taking temps on everything, So that is coming maybe a disassemble of the drone after the storm.
Thank you

How about slipping some paper under the coat and then fly it in the rain? If the paper is not soggy and dry then it will show it works

why not use humidity indicators on the inside

To be taken serious there needs to be independent, third-party, test results to prove the claims.

Other wise I think you'll just be 'taken".

To be taken serious there needs to be independent, third-party, test results to prove the claims.

Other wise I think you'll just be 'taken".
Yep... I did send a private message to do a real life test and free advertisement and video review for them in exchange for one but didn't get a response or even a curtsey message back.

Reactions: G Tek Fab
I wouldn't read much into the lack of response (yet).
So you'll use your personal a/c to test this?

Not me. Send me everything and no-strings-attached.

Given the openings in the top of the motors alone, this is nothing I'd do with my own equipment.

Reactions: Newbieguy
I wouldn't read much into the lack of response (yet).
So you'll use your personal a/c to test this?

Not me. Send me everything and no-strings-attached.

Given the openings in the top of the motors alone, this is nothing I'd do with my own equipment.
[emoji4] I would happily test my own aircraft with your product. You only get one shot in life and I tend to make the most of it. If you look at my YouTube review channel you will see how far I go to test each product. I just recently recovered from my breaking my shoulder testing out a product and 2 years ago I broke my hip and leg at the same time testing another product. Do I regret it? Not at all. All part of life and learning [emoji4]

Interesting concept but, as stated, this needs to be tested in an unbiased manner with breakdown to show if moisture is indeed kept out as advertised. The fact that you provide no warranty on your product in it's primary function is, well... rather ridiculous. A pair of test videos could be nothing more than luck and someone downing their $1000+ investment with no support other than stating, "hey, it worked for us" is not a professional business model.
Good luck with your R&D, but no one should be risking their quads at this point. Just my humble opinion...

Reactions: jeffames226

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20