Phantom vision power plug cable

Reaction score
Sup peeps.
So I messed up the cable that goes from the back of my vision camera to the board...again.!
I thought my camera had fried or something but after messing with my cable a bit I know it's not because it turns on and off.
So with that being said, anyone know where to get one.?
I had bought a cable pack from "all e rc" but the cable was too short and I read on another post that some may be shorter cause they come from china.?
Idk, but I want to know a website where the "long" cable is being sold,and if it comes by itself even better because I honestly don't want to buy another cable pack, but if I have to then I will:)

Thanks in advance.!

Soleangel said:
Sup peeps.
So I messed up the cable that goes from the back of my vision camera to the board...again.!
I thought my camera had fried or something but after messing with my cable a bit I know it's not because it turns on and off.
I had bought a cable pack from "all e rc" but the cable was too short and I read on another post that some may be shorter cause they come from china.?
Idk, but I want to know a website where the "long" cable is being sold,and if it comes by itself even better because I honestly don't want to buy another cable pack, but if I have to then I will:)

Thanks in advance.!
Haha everything that comes out of China is shorter ;)

On a serious note, just because your camera turns on doesnt mean its not fried.
If you plug or unplug the earphone power jack cable into or out of the back of the vision fc200 camera while its turned on you can blow the fuse on the pcb as far as ive read on other posts. I think it will still turn on but it will be messed up. I cant give you more technical details but hopefully someone else can fill in the blanks where I cant, sorry. Hopefully I'm wrong and a new cable might work. I'll keep my fingers crossed that im wrong. How did you mess the cable up?

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Soleangel said:
Sup peeps.

Thanks in advance.!
Haha everything that comes out of China is shorter ;)

On a serious note, just because your camera turns on doesnt mean its not fried.
If you plug or unplug the earphone power jack cable into or out of the back of the vision fc200 camera while its turned on you can blow the fuse on the pcb as far as ive read on other posts. I think it will still turn on but it will be messed up. I cant give you more technical details but hopefully someone else can fill in the blanks where I cant, sorry. Hopefully I'm wrong and a new cable might work. I'll keep my fingers crossed that im wrong. How did you mess the cable up?

Lmao.!
Well i had already messed it up once by unplugging it too many times(the cable is pretty sensitive )
And I replaced it once already and worked fine after that.
My gimbal messed up and I was using it without gimbal and I pretty much seemed to do it again so it messed up...again.lol
I honestly thing that the backs may have some sort of mini surge protector thing.
Idk how but I just feel like it might cause if it didn't, it wouldn't have worked the first time I replaced.lol

I know this sounds like a long shot but does any one know the pin outs for that cable??? I just bought a seriously crashed vision and the camera don't power on at all and that plug was all messed up and had wires off the posts inside the plug end that plugs in to the camera. and I tried soldering them and I think i got them wrong. Being two of the wires the red and the black I was not sure were they were to begin with cause they were pulled off. and I have no way of knowing if the camera is also shot if that cable is not correctly wired.

and it seems I can't find much info about any thing on the vision2s no schematics for any thing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr