Phantom vision plus waves in my video

Reaction score
Hi anybody know why after recording video and when at last wach it i see that the picture have waves not in all the shots ..thnks

4wd said:
Prop balance then most likely.
If it's cold where you are it seems to make it worse.
Possibly the damper rubber balls get stiffer(?)
No its not cold i check the rubber ball for damages but they are ok..my phantom fly well ..i will try to find the proplem. .im sure i will...thnk for your advice 4wd

Im seeing the same thing. It just looks a like there are horizontal lines across the whole video that move a little. Its not very obvious but if you are really looking they are there.

dirkclod said:
I have watched it 10 times on full screen and I see a little flicker at the bottom of island but that's all I see and think the video is great with what you have to work with ! Like I said maybe a new sd card . I really don't know . :)
I will change sd card. .who know maybe is one of the proplem. ..

dirkclod said:
ThrottleUpGertrude said:
dirkclod said:
Like I said maybe a new sd card . I really don't know . :)

You are absolutely correct. You don't know. A new SD card will have no effect upon the rolling shutter/jello that is evident in his footage.

OP, the solution that you're looking for is an ND filter that will slow down the shutter speed. Or only shoot in lower light situations.
Thank you for confirming what I just said ! I just wish you had chimed in a little earlier .
How can find this filter? ??

You probably got some vibration as the phantom compensated for a gust of wind.
It is difficult to avoid this altogether so options are ignore it or cut out sections where it is intrusive.
Even with everything well balanced you will get some vibration effects from time to time.

You can reduce it with software afterwards e.g. prodad mercalli - results can be mixed, but sometimes it works well.

4wd said:
You probably got some vibration as the phantom compensated for a gust of wind.
It is difficult to avoid this altogether so options are ignore it or cut out sections where it is intrusive.
Even with everything well balanced you will get some vibration effects from time to time.

You can reduce it with software afterwards e.g. prodad mercalli - results can be mixed, but sometimes it works well.

Thnks for advise. .it was very helpful. .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav