phantom vision parts?

Reaction score
so after my vision malfunctioned and flew away and crashed i need a new camera cable.i contacted dji and they said they cant help me and to contact my dealer and they will advise me of the process.no1 has any what am i to do sit it here in a box for a few months until the part comes out? and to top if off my copter is totally lost the plot flashing all kinds of lights wont calabrate or nothing.so i may just cut my losses and part it out.

The only place I've seen publish a large parts list (as opposed to just props and batteries) is this European dealer: http://shop.jet-1a.com/index.php?cPath= ... d00cce1066

On the second page it lists "Vision Cable Pack" but no further details and no stock at the moment. Hopefully that will include what you need, but as to how long to get it.... :?:

Regarding the aircraft itself have you tried plugging it into the Assistant? Running IMU calibration might hopefully be what is required?

yea ive found a few prople that stock parts but no1 has em.im no good with computers so will have to wait for my friend to come plug it in and do all the updates hopfully that will fix it :s

Dear uncle fester,
My phantom went crazy and crashed today too. I flew a few meters high and it went out of control. Im now in need of some parts. Im also thinking between fixing it or parting it out. Ifmyou decide to part it out, please let me know. Regarding the video camera cable, I think you could easily assemble another cable if you can find t e right parts in a local electronics shop.

About the crash, how it happened? In what condition is your phantom?

Cheers,

Demian

demianmoura said:
Dear uncle fester,
My phantom went crazy and crashed today too. I flew a few meters high and it went out of control. Im now in need of some parts. Im also thinking between fixing it or parting it out. Ifmyou decide to part it out, please let me know. Regarding the video camera cable, I think you could easily assemble another cable if you can find t e right parts in a local electronics shop.

Cheers,

Demian
flyin fine 1200ft out then went sideway at full speed and would not respond smashed in a huge tree camera came rite off top plug came unplugged and the bottom plug got torn out of its socket and battery came out and camera hit the ground and got small damage on the side by lens i asked dji if they could tell me where the wires go but they hopeless so i tyred buying a plug still hopless so i soldered them back on and got it going but now i have no camera tilt batt info alt or distance or satelites but i still can take pics and vids and see where im going.the wire has sum sorta earth cabe around all the wires and a lil tube magnet thing in it.its only a little cable i bet they sitting there playing ping pong with boxes of them out the back

uncle fester said:
demianmoura said:
Dear uncle fester,

Cheers,

Demian
flyin fine 1200ft out then went sideway at full speed and would not respond smashed in a huge tree camera came rite off top plug came unplugged and the bottom plug got torn out of its socket and battery came out and camera hit the ground and got small damage on the side by lens i asked dji if they could tell me where the wires go but they hopeless so i tyred buying a plug still hopless so i soldered them back on and got it going but now i have no camera tilt batt info alt or distance or satelites but i still can take pics and vids and see where im going.the wire has sum sorta earth cabe around all the wires and a lil tube magnet thing in it.its only a little cable i bet they sitting there playing ping pong with boxes of them out the back

2 things, there are two cables connecting the camera to the phantom.

A small cable between the camera and the drone between the support plates. This is the servo wiring that makes the camera tilt.

The cable that we were talking befor has 4 wires, and the pin that connects to the camera has 4 sections. The most common pin you will find in the market has 3. You might be missing a wire. If you think its usefull I can take a picture if the cable and ita connection to the board.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20