PHANTOM VISION FOR SALE: BEST OFFER

Reaction score
Phantom Vision for Sale: Just reduced price to final, lowest offer of $500 flat (was offered at $750), copter in perfect condition, barely used, just sat in my office. Includes upgraded Maytech carbon blades in addition to the stock blades it comes with as well as transmitter and range extender. Also includes original box, battery, and charger. Basically brand new set up and includes everything it normally comes with (plus extra and upgraded props) but at only $500, lowest price Phantom you will find. Process to purchase: Please start by contacting me by email at [email protected]. I will then call you to arrange purchase. I will ship you the vision with either UPS or FEDEX or however you want. (shipping charge extra).

DocSteveMaxi said:
Phantom Vision for Sale: Just reduced price to final, lowest offer of $500 flat (was offered at $750), copter in perfect condition, barely used, just sat in my office. Includes upgraded Maytech carbon blades in addition to the stock blades it comes with as well as transmitter and range extender. Also includes original box, battery, and charger. Basically brand new set up and includes everything it normally comes with (plus extra and upgraded props) but at only $500, lowest price Phantom you will find. Process to purchase: Please start by contacting me by email at [email protected]. I will then call you to arrange purchase. I will ship you the vision with either UPS or FEDEX or however you want. (shipping charge extra).

Very interested... where are you located? Do you have any pictures?

Thanks...
-slinger

guys thanks for the interest but I just learned that with the new firmware I wont be able to fly my phantom where I live bc of the proximity to the airport. I was planning on purchasing the Vision Plus. I need to hold on to my older vision and even see if I can purchase a second phantom vision or phantom 2 otherwise I wont be able to fly these things, thanks

Wow, didn't see that coming. I guess you need to move farther from the airport! :D

Are you sure you're close enough for that to limit you?

I'll admit I was getting kinda hot and bothered about buying your unit. Record time answering my phone the last couple of hours.

Hey,
Yeah I watched that video on DJI website a bunch of times to make sure. I live pretty close to airport so my max altitude I would be able to fly a new phantom would be like around 100 feet or so. I really like flying as high as possible and that was the attractive feature I liked about the new phantom was the range is like 2000 feet or so. Sorry about that with my Phantom, but I do see a lot of these phantoms for sale pretty cheap, it looks like ill be in the market for another one myself.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik