Phantom Vision does not take off

Reaction score
Hello,

I have my Phantom Vision now for several weeks and had never Problems . I flew at least 15-20 battery loads and I'm very happy with the performance of the PV.

Today when I wanted to start it, I got the battery error, which I got once or twice before. Red blinking Phantom.

After the Phantom powered up correctly and found all the satellites, I wanted to start it and it did not create enough push to lift off the ground.

I tried several times to reinsert the battery, I switched off the remote - nothing I still have the same problem.

Any Idea what this can be?

Thanks!

Best regards

Bernd

I had this happen once. But after stopping and restarting it, it flew ok.
Seems that I read somewhere, maybe in the manual, that if the right control lever is not in the neutral position when starting up, that this can happen?????

berndgill said:
Hello,

I have my Phantom Vision now for several weeks and had never Problems . I flew at least 15-20 battery loads and I'm very happy with the performance of the PV.

Today when I wanted to start it, I got the battery error, which I got once or twice before. Red blinking Phantom.

After the Phantom powered up correctly and found all the satellites, I wanted to start it and it did not create enough push to lift off the ground.

I tried several times to reinsert the battery, I switched off the remote - nothing I still have the same problem.

Any Idea what this can be?

Thanks!

Best regards

Bernd

Update all your firmware. It helped solve that issue for me.

I did the updates.
Still the behaviour is the same.

In the past I could also stop the phantom when landed by pulling down the right control (power) .

Now it seems that the rotors just turn in a different direction.

The spooky thing is this happened from one flight to the other. I had no crash, no hard landing.

DJI advised to send it back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik