Phantom Vision discount for current owners?

Reaction score
I'm sure I read somewhere, can't remember where now, that current Phantom owners who can produce the original receipt, can get £150/$150 of the Vision if they decide to buy! Can anybody confirm this, as I maybe interested in it if this is correct?

Save me buying a gopro and fat shark etc.

I emailed DJI Europe and one of the UK dealers on Monday, about the DJI Phantom Vision and Phantom II promotion. So far total silence, no reply from either of them! :x Poor customer service from both of them, to not bother to reply.

Shedracer said:
I emailed DJI Europe and one of the UK dealers on Monday, about the DJI Phantom Vision and Phantom II promotion. So far total silence, no reply from either of them! :x Poor customer service from both of them, to not bother to reply.

Have you tried Quadcopters.UK ? My experience of their support has been excellent.

discv said:
Shedracer said:

Have you tried Quadcopters.UK ? My experience of their support has been excellent.

They were the UK dealer I contacted, still waiting for their reply! :roll:

Shedracer said:
discv said:
Shedracer said:

They were the UK dealer I contacted, still waiting for their reply! :roll:
Just hold a short while. I found my first e-mail was a little slow getting a reply. But once I had filtered into their 'system' they were really first class.
Worth bearing in mind that in my case it was clearly down to my not having read the manual properly- but they stayed with me till I got it sorted.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20