Phantom Vision APP no battery/satellite or Camera movement

Reaction score
My phantom vision app connects fine and gives me video (also the gimbal portion of the camera works) However the controls for the camera wont move it, nor will it show the battery percentage or number of satellites connected. It does show the SD card status though. Ive searched and tried everything to get this to work, but with no luck! Ive opened the case to make sure all the connectors were connected, checked to make sure no wires we damaged, rebinded a dozen times, performed all updates, made sure camera was on wifi, checked all app settings. I just dont get why these features all of a sudden stopped working!! Its Driving me nuts. Hopefully I just overlooked something! Any help at all would be very very appreciated =)

Re: Phantom Vision APP no battery/satellite or Camera moveme

athous said:
My phantom vision app connects fine and gives me video (also the gimbal portion of the camera works) However the controls for the camera wont move it, nor will it show the battery percentage or number of satellites connected. It does show the SD card status though. Ive searched and tried everything to get this to work, but with no luck! Ive opened the case to make sure all the connectors were connected, checked to make sure no wires we damaged, rebinded a dozen times, performed all updates, made sure camera was on wifi, checked all app settings. I just dont get why these features all of a sudden stopped working!! Its Driving me nuts. Hopefully I just overlooked something! Any help at all would be very very appreciated =)

Sounds like faulty camera & needs to be replace similar things with mine all sent back & waiting for new vision

Ensure that you don't have another phone or tablet that might be connecting to the Phantom's repeater. The first device to connect is the one that takes control.

-- Roger

jadebox said:
Ensure that you don't have another phone or tablet that might be connecting to the Phantom's repeater. The first device to connect is the one that takes control.

-- Roger

This seemed to promising as I have 2 other devices strewn about that could have possibly connected to it, but alas after turning them all off and making sure only one device was connected it still didnt work.

I really dont want to just start blindly ordering parts as the control board is 150 and the camera unit is $500.00!!! Would really like to narrow this down =(

I'm having the same exact problem. At first the app wouldn't connect but today I have video feed, no camera control. No satellite. No battery%.....

laynesway said:
I'm having the same exact problem. At first the app wouldn't connect but today I have video feed, no camera control. No satellite. No battery%.....

Have you installed the newest version app and revisions ?...Lots of posts who suffered similar problems with the latest software updates.

No I havent, and thank you gonna give it a try tomorrow!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers