Phantom vision air gun

Geert said:
We are not here for that kind of stuff

You can delete if yourself , if not , I will ask the moderator to delete it for you.

be my guest. :|

This have nothing to do with our hobby... remove this tread please... and ban any attempt to post treads about guns on the phantom.

Phantomhoofy said:
This have nothing to do with our hobby... remove this tread please... and ban any attempt to post treads about guns on the phantom.

Yes it has everything to do with our hobby! Maybe not your hobby but that's your choice. Leave your ignorant comments somewhere else. Or better yet help me and my fellow true Americans out and jump off a bridge!

Just my little contribution
The doom of our hobby - brings our hobby in a bad day light.

What about changing antennas from original?
What about increasing power of repeater?
What about flying at altitudes of over 300m?
What about flying over homes, people, cities?

The forum is full of threads on how to mod the Phantom to fly further, higher etc with videos to prove it.
And those aren't fake.

So not sure who are the guys bringing the hobby in a bad light.
A dumb video which is clearly a fake and a parody on guns and drones or bragging about mods which in most countries are not allowed?

Geert said:
Coreyk said:
The video is fake!

Doesn't matter, fake or not fake.
It does not belong here.

This kind of videos brings our hobby in a bad daylight.

How are you to say what belongs here and what doesn't? Did I miss that you the operator of this forum?.....didn't think so. Go try and police the internet somewhere else. Or like I said earlier and do us a favor and jump off a bridge.

+1

If people cant find better things to do with a phantom than put guns (of any type) on them, they shoudn't be allowed to own one.
This is the kind of negative publicity the hobby or Photographic platform doesn't need.

+1 on permanent ban!

EDIT: If in fact the video is fake....why is it posted as fact ? REMOVE FAKE POSTS.

Geert said:
Whatever you say boss, your contribution to this forum is impressing, 26 posts.

Have a nice day too

:)

And you are just as impressive 385 comments of what people shouldn't be doing with their quads I'm busy making money and contributing to real life society rather than trolling the internet like u all day while taking in a welfare check. I'm really at a loss here.....not!

This is where our hobby is going:
An example of a video of the Phantom 2 vision+:
Quote from video:
This is my first flight with it and I'm not an expert.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuGvMb89hig

DJI has made it so easy to setup (actually nothing more to setup) and fly that anyone without a clue of what they are doing and risks they are taking fly anywhere without a thought of what could happen if a component failed.
Videos of drones flying over crowds and cars as per this video should be banned in my opinion more so than of a fake gun on a drone. Let you judge whats more dangerous.
But hey its a free world:)

Agreed....both representations of the ability of this craft should be frowned upon. This video flying over city streets and cars and people, is asking for trouble and will get them all banned...thereby damaging the hobby and ruining it for everyone who does fly this craft responsibly.

This craft is essentially 'Ready to Fly' out of the box. People with out enough sense to put it together properly will be out flying at keggers and frat parties, with no regard for safety or the laws. So get ready for an avalanche of overly repressive regulation as a result.

2 cents
The Rookie

Luap said:
Just my little contribution
The doom of our hobby - brings our hobby in a bad day light.

What about changing antennas from original?
What about increasing power of repeater?
What about flying at altitudes of over 300m?
What about flying over homes, people, cities?

The forum is full of threads on how to mod the Phantom to fly further, higher etc with videos to prove it.
And those aren't fake.

So not sure who are the guys bringing the hobby in a bad light.
A dumb video which is clearly a fake and a parody on guns and drones or bragging about mods which in most countries are not allowed?

In the US, if the FAA wanted to crackdown on these posters flying FPV past LOS (400 feet) they have the evidence embedded in the video.
Keep pushing the envelope and watch what happens.
All modders who fly out in the countryside not overflying homes and crowded freeways will likely go unnoticed. Current law does not address all the aspects of FPV. So simply making changes is not illegal or even regulated. But how you use it is.

Geert said:
Whatever you say boss, your contribution to this forum is impressing, 26 posts.

Have a nice day too

:)

Awe can't talk on the forum and have to private message me to call me a troll then foe me so I can't write back!...your suck a *****! Such a waste of air....why don't you contribute something worth while rather than being a douche bag!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20