Phantom vision 2 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a phantom vision 2 for sale. It's 4-5 weeks old. It has been flown 5 times and never been crashed. I added a wifi extender onto the controller and it will come with 2 batteries. Will come with everything as it would brand new. I also added Stars and Stripes stickers, so original ones are unused. Also has not been updated so no restrictions.PayPal or USPS money order accepted. Firm on 850. No low ball offers please.
Use links below for full image, the ones in the post are cutoff for some reason.

http://tinypic.com/r/eqt54h/8
http://tinypic.com/r/2r73skp/8

eqt54h.jpg

2r73skp.jpg

I was just checking out your ad to see what the going rate is for these now, but then I clicked on your link and all of a sudden I was distracted by something...I'm sorry what were you selling???

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-17 at 12.23.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-04-17 at 12.23.47 PM.png
    526.3 KB · Views: 909
jimdenburg said:
I was just checking out your ad to see what the going rate is for these now, but then I clicked on your link and all of a sudden I was distracted by something...I'm sorry what were you selling???

Oh wow! I'm so sorry. I always use tinypic because it's free. Should I delete those links? I've never seen that happen before

Bucsfanatic59 said:
jimdenburg said:

Oh wow! I'm so sorry. I always use tinypic because it's free. Should I delete those links? I've never seen that happen before

I thought it was pretty funny! I'd leave it the way it is...you know what they say--sex sells! Like I said, just checking out the going rate for my P2V these days. REALLY want to pull the trigger on the +! Good luck with your sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers