Phantom Vision 2 does not turn on!

Reaction score
DJI bought a phantom vision 2 these days and performed the initial assembly as instructed, and carried the battery kit and also an extra battery. I tried to call but the handset gives no sign of life. Only the battery alloy, showing that it is loaded and the button flashes red LED a few times and then turns off. I tried to connect by usb but was unable too. Anyone else had this problem? As I am in Brazil and bought the equipment in the U.S., I'm trying to work without having to return. Any help?

Hello,

I'm having trouble understanding the issue from your post. Can you explain exactly what is happening? Many people here could not get their Phantom to start up. It was usually a small issue that the pilot was overlooking.

micucci said:
DJI bought a phantom vision 2 these days and performed the initial assembly as instructed, and carried the battery kit and also an extra battery. I tried to call but the handset gives no sign of life. Only the battery alloy, showing that it is loaded and the button flashes red LED a few times and then turns off. I tried to connect by usb but was unable too. Anyone else had this problem? As I am in Brazil and bought the equipment in the U.S., I'm trying to work without having to return. Any help?

Hi Micucci.

I'm trying to understand the problem too. I suppose you have charged both batteries properly and anyway it happens with any of them. If you want to explain your problem writting in portuguese may be I could help you better. If batteries are OK, it could be a bad contact or loose wire inside your phantom.

micucci said:
micucci- try using your own Brazilian language, we might understand with the help of another member or google translate.

same problem here.

just received my phantom 2 vision . charged both batteries until no longer charging.

put the battery in the copter , click, press the button, all 4 lights come on and after 2 seconds the red button starts blinking but no lights on on the copter.

tried with other fully charged battery, also copter no lights or action. Checked connectors but all 4 (the 2 big ones and 2 contact points) appear clean. Tried again and again. no action.

since both batteries fail, most likely something on the copter. Can send back but if there is any suggestion on what else to do it would be appreciated a lot

Doesn't sound good. I would contact the seller and send back asap for a replacement. Too much money to be racking your brain on a brand new DOA quad!

doco said:
same problem here.

just received my phantom 2 vision . charged both batteries until no longer charging.

put the battery in the copter , click, press the button, all 4 lights come on and after 2 seconds the red button starts blinking but no lights on on the copter.

tried with other fully charged battery, also copter no lights or action. Checked connectors but all 4 (the 2 big ones and 2 contact points) appear clean. Tried again and again. no action.

since both batteries fail, most likely something on the copter. Can send back but if there is any suggestion on what else to do it would be appreciated a lot

I am from Brazil as well, ordered a Phantom Visio 2+ and I am facing the same problem reported by micucci. Someone reached a solution?

If you read the manual you'll see that to start the Phantom you must:

1. press the battery button briefly then release it
2. press and hold the battery button for several seconds

You must do both of these one after the other. On its own, nether 1 nor 2 will start the Phantom.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj