Phantom Vision 2 Connects But No Video in App

Reaction score
I spoke with DJI about this issue and they informed me they are aware and working on it but for the time being the work around is finding the old app in a forum or somewhere and downloading it and installing on my iphone. Problem is I cant find it does anyone have a link they could post for the last version of DJI Vision app. 1.07.32

Madwak said:
You can try this, http://droneslinger.com/software.html and if it works don't forget to thank droneslinger.

Thanks! I actually found it in my trash deleted the new one and installed the old one. Unfortunately I still cannot get any video.

I can control the pan up and down. I can make it take pictures and record. Everything is updated and I still have not video preview on my Iphone. Extremely frustrated I don't know what else to do.

I am I the only person really dealing with this? I did notice the wifi is supposed to be phantom_1something.... mine is phantom6_something

Could that be the problem? I saw on the tutorial video he mentions they should all start with a 1

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr