Phantom Vision 2 + Camera and Gimbal Upgrade

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience or advice with swapping the gimbal and camera to after-market GoPro on the Vision 2 + ??? My Vision 2 + literally dropped from the sky at about 60 feet and destroyed the camera and gimbal. Thanks in advance for any recommendations as I don't have the $675.00 to by the OEM version.

A GoPro setup will probably cost more than replacing your OEM camera and gimbal -- even more so if it can be repaired. This gimbal will allow you to use your GoPro with the DJI Vision app:

http://dronexpert.nl/product/pre-order- ... m-2-vision

If you don't need a gimbal, you could save a lot of money by mounting a GoPro with this mount.

Last edited:
Check if the gimbal and camera could be repaired. ...unless it's completely destroyed. There are ribbon cables available and such bit not too much more that I know of

Have a look in the zenmuse are of the forum there is a post regarding swapping your vision plus gimbal for a zenmuse h3-3d.

All you need is a zenmuse gimbal and a cable, it's not hot swappable but it serves the purpose.

I can't copy the link for some reason on my phone the post is in the h3-3d forum

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj