Phantom Vision 2 + 2 Batteries complete

Reaction score
Just not my thing, purchased in January, comes complete with vision 2 , remote, 2 batteries, lots of props (knock off props so a tad unbalanced but still good), wifi extender, prop guards, charger, and even the original box. I am asking $725 SHIPPED anywhere in the USA, or $775 anywhere in the world.

Can show photos if needed and can do a brand new video with your name held in my hands to show it is in working condition.

milezone said:
Just not my thing, purchased in January, comes complete with vision 2 , remote, 2 batteries, lots of props (knock off props so a tad unbalanced but still good), wifi extender, prop guards, charger, and even the original box. I am asking $725 SHIPPED anywhere in the USA, or $775 anywhere in the world.

Can show photos if needed and can do a brand new video with your name held in my hands to show it is in working condition.

This is the non vision with the gimbal?

-slinger

He posted Vision. Since he bought it in Jan it can't be a plus so my guess would be exactly what he posted. Phantom 2 Vision. Yes it has a single axis gimbal and camera.

myvrodrocks said:
He posted Vision. Since he bought it in Jan it can't be a plus so my guess would be exactly what he posted. Phantom 2 Vision. Yes it has a single axis gimbal and camera.

Zoned on that one... DOH! :D Truly stupid question...

-slinger

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20